Get in-store credit for your old bike!
Want to get a fair price on your old bike but don’t want to deal with the hassle of listing it online? We’ll help you get money for your old bike in the fastest, most convenient way possible. When you take advantage of our trade-in program, you’ll receive in-store credit toward the purchase of a new bike.
How it works:
- Call and make an appointment for an evaluation.
- Check out our bike selection while we work to provide you with an immediate trade-in value.
- Get your in-store credit and pick out your new bike!
- Quality pre-owned road, mountain, and triathlon bikes will be considered.
- Bikes and parts must be model year 2014 or newer.
- Final trade-in value subject to in-store evaluation.
- Your bike should be clean, functioning, and in resale condition.
- If your bike needs major service and/or major parts, you will need to pay for the needed items and have the work done before we can take your bike as a trade. Any of our stores can coordinate this process for you.
- The serial number must be clearly visible and not be defaced or destroyed.